The Firm routinely represents owners, developers, design professionals, contractors, subcontractors, product suppliers and their insurers in litigation arising out of construction projects. Whether the dispute arises out of the planning and construction of a road or highway, single-family home or a commercial office building, or even a petrochemical plant or refinery related project, we have handled such a dispute before.
The scope of our representation includes advising and assisting clients in the prosecution, defense and resolution of a wide variety of construction claims including:
- Delay and disruption claims
- Design error
- Defective workmanship and design
- Materials failure
- Contractual disputes
- Professional errors and omissions
- Mechanic’s liens and payment bond claims
- Insurance coverage disputes
- OSHA investigations, citations and related administrative proceedings
- Personal injury and property damage claims
- Environmental claims
Our lawyers have represented parties to construction disputes in not only courts, but before arbitration panels and in administrative settings. In addition, because construction projects often involve diverse legal issues, our construction attorneys work closely with lawyers from our other practice groups, such as our environmental and commercial areas, to resolve disputes successfully.