Mr. Neuer is a member of the firm's toxic tort, product liability and general litigation sections. During his twenty years of practice he has represented clients in a broad range of substantive areas, including products liability, toxic tort, environmental litigation, health care liability litigation, commercial litigation, personal injury and wrongful death law. Mr. Neuer has extensive experience representing manufacturers, distributors, premises owners and contractors in toxic tort claims involving injury or death. He regularly represents national and international manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors against a wide array of claims for personal injuries, property damage, and economic loss.
University of Houston Law Center, (J.D., 1987, cum laude)
New College of the University of South Florida, (B.A., Economics, 1984)
- State Bar of Texas
- Defense Research Institute
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- State Bar of Texas
- United States District Courts for the Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas
Practice Areas and Casework
- Products Liability
- Toxic Tort and Environmental
- Healthcare Liability
- Commercial Litigation
- General Negligence
Toxic Tort and Environmental:
- Regional coordinating counsel for Dow Corning Corporation in the breast implant litigation as well as other silicone related litigation.
- Texas counsel for various companies sued in asbestos litigation.
- Texas counsel for various companies sued in benzene litigation.
- Texas counsel for companies sued in connection with state and federal environmental claims.
- Extensive experience enforcing and defending claims for defense, indemnity, and additional insured coverage under distribution and construction agreements.
Regularly defends manufacturers of consumer and industrial products arising out of alleged design, manufacturing, and marketing defects.
Regularly defends or prosecutes claims arising from breach of contract, negligent misrepresentation or fraud in connection with commercial transactions.
Healthcare Liability Litigation:
Regularly defends hospitals and nurses against claims of negligence.
- Extensive experience in transportation client representation including various interstate carriers for auto/truck collision matters as well as cargo loss.
- Handled claims involving rail related industries with respect to products litigation, personal injury, pollution/environmental issues, as well as common carrier, FELA and commercial disputes.